Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sharing Christmas Treasures


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  Here are some of the sweet treasures my husband gave me for Christmas.  Amongst them are Rachel Ashwell's newest book Shabby Chic Interiors,  a vintage bluebird planter,  Zula Kenyon's The Song of the Bluebird framed art,  a glittered pink chapel, flowered plates and a teacup.  I am so thankful for all that I have and all the thought he put into these gifts.  I feel very fortunate.

He also found this artwork at an estate sale.  It is a huge framed print called Morning Melodies.  I have never seen it before and I am curious what year it is from.


Here is an Old South Romance Box.  I have never seen one of these before.  On the back label it says it was made by Old South Perfumes & contains 1 Eau de Cologne, 1 Perfumed Sachet, 1 Guest Soap & 1 Talcum Powder.  The top of the box says "Be Still, My Beating Heart".  The inside of the box is decorated with an old Marriage certificate.  How Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment