I finally got a day off from work so I decided to check out one of my local church run, second hand shops that I frequent. I can go for weeks without finding a treasure, but I keep going because I have found so many sweet things along the way like vintage linens, lampshades and antique dishes. Today I wasn't super excited about anything, when I spotted this floral suitcase style box for a couple bucks. I thought it would be good storage so I got it. When I got home I arranged a few of my treasures in it and I think it looks really sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






hi again!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is so sweet. i want to let some blogging pals know about it. hopefully you'll get some new visitors!
xo
elyse
Beautiful!! Elyse sent me a link to your blog and it's gorgeous! :) So nice to meet you :) Love your new suitcase!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOHHHH~ That is a saweeeeeet suitcase...I would have bought it too...It is nice to meet your
ReplyDeleteacquaintance....I'll pop by again...I like to thrift too..you are right sometimes you just don't find it, nothing catches your eye..but when it does...:) something to make you smile...
ps....stop over my place, and see the little bluebird I painted...I am just learning the new painting technique and this is my first one...they are sweet and happy arn't they?
ReplyDelete