I went to my absolute favorite candy shop in the whole world today. While I was there I picked up some treats for a couple of special ladies for Mother's Day. I found some beautifully packaged truffles and I couldn't resist the pink marshmallows & millinery flowers. I have been going to this charming shop for years. I absolutely love it! It is a treat for all your senses. One of these days I will take some pictures to share this amazing place with all of you....if only I could share the smell too....heavenly.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
Thank you for your warm welcome to the blogging world!





I'm hopping over from Brenda's to say hello! Those are such sweetly packaged little goodies. A perfect little treat. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Many blessings, Tammy
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day to you and yours. Those pink marshmallows look scrumptious!
ReplyDeletexo
Claudia
Happy Mother's Day to you to Bethany! What sweet reats for special ladies! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Maryjane