Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bake Sale

Tomorrow my work is having a bake sale in the breakroom to benefit charity.  I baked cupcakes and my daughter made cinnamon streusel muffins.  We had fun!  I made cupcake picks using the sweet image Keren created at Free Pretty Things For You .  Thanks Keren! 
Pink frosting & pastel sprinkles.  My favorite!
My daughter is a huge Alice in Wonderland fan! 
 
If I could share them with you I would.  I hope you all have a lovely week. ♥

8 comments:

  1. Oh...I would LOVE a cupcake. Very pretty toppers on them :)
    Have FUN tomorrow at work.
    Warmly,
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out awesome. Looks great. You two are a good team in the kitchen.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. o-m-goodness Bethany!!
    they look sooo beautiful as cupcake toppers!!
    i ma going to do a post soon of a round up of all the craft people do with my images.. i am so going to feature you on there!!
    XOXO
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Keren's images look so sweet on those cuppies! I'd buy them but wouldn't want to eat them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy! those are going to sell well I wish I could have one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so so adorable! i'm sure that keren is thrilled.

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete