My daughter woke up this beautiful sunny day and decided she wanted to make a tent in the backyard. She asked if she could use my vintage changing screen and some sheets. I was happy to help, not quite sure how she was going to pull it off. My husband found a long piece of wood and we stuck in the ground for a center support pole. I had an idea to attach a parisol to the top of center pole. Then we began draping it with a pink chenille bedspread and lots of sheets. We used garden stakes for the opposite side of the screen. We secured the sheets with clothespins. Added some lanterns to enjoy in the evening. She added blankets to the floor and expressed to me she needed a table and a shelf. So I delivered along with some other goodies;)
I brought a basket of what every girl needs for a play tent.
She carefully arranged all her treasures & was ready for a tea party.
Even the dog made an appearance;)
Have a wonderful week & don't forget to take time to play!




this is so precious!!!
ReplyDeletei hope my Ariel will share my love of all things vintage and pretty and will make a tent of her own to play in!!!
XoXO
Keren!!
How adorable! So sweet and such a beautiful home made tent and tea party. Exquisite!
ReplyDeletesimply splendid!
ReplyDeleteblessings,
aimee
how dreamy is this!? i want to play!
ReplyDeletexo
elyse
OMG how adorable! I could live in that little tent. It is enchanting! Hope all is going well at the Vintage Bluebird....
ReplyDeletexoxo
Diane
This is sooo sweet. Can I come over and play too?
ReplyDeleteOh Bethany, how precious! Every little girl should have a Mommy like you! Darling daughters and pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maryjane
xox
What a beautifully enchanting hideaway! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful blog.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kelly
What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis tent is so summery and your daughter is at a lovely age and very creative.
ReplyDeleteIt is very beatifull :-)
ReplyDeleteI want too play in it :-)
What a wonderful tent and lovely contents!! My daughter would love that!!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I could look at 100 pics of this! What a wonderful Mommy you are! ♥
ReplyDeleteI am so envious. This is like a fairytale come true for both you and your daughter. What great imaginations you both have to create something so fun and so beautiful!
ReplyDelete