This sweet necklace is being added to the bluebird giveaway. About a year or so ago I decided to try my hand at making necklaces. So I got a glass cutter, soldering iron, soldering tape and silver solder. It's a fun way to use vintage images. I'm no expert, but it's fun when I need a creative outlet :) My friend is very sweet and sells them in her shop.
I use fabric or vintage sheet music on the backside.
Just leave a comment to enter the giveaway, easy as pie! Thanks to all of you who have already left a sweet comment to enter. I love to read them & it's fun getting to know you sweet ladies along the way!




Hi Bethany,
ReplyDeleteI SO HOPE that I win your AWESOME giveaway!
LOVE the Bluebird necklace and I think you do a WONDERFUL job!!!
Thank you for adding it to the giveway.
Warmly,
deb :)
hi bethany,
ReplyDeletei am so behind on my blogging visits. so glad i didn't miss your thoughtful and pretty giveaway. the necklace is soooo pretty. i love the sweet floral print.
my fingers are crossed.
xo
elyse
I just saw a post on The Beehive Cottage on the sweet trailer tea towels you made. They're wonderful. I was at a friends home last night, and they have one of those vintage trailers. I'd like to make a pair of these for their little trailer, so I'm wondering where you found the pattern, or did you make it yourself? I can see from your blog that your very talented!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia
How very beautiful.....
ReplyDeleteI have just found your blog, phew, I have missed sooo much so thank goodness I found you!!!!
Donna x