Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Todays Beautiful Thrifty Find

Today I let my daughter play hooky  from school.  She usually gets three skip days a year because I think everyone needs a break every now and then.  Usually she takes it on my day off so we can spend time together without her brother.  We hit four thrift stores and I found a treasure at our first one! This beautiful chocolate pot covered in roses for $4.99 and three matching cups for $1.99 a piece.  They are marked Germany.  The lid is broken and repaired but I don't care.  I have lots of cracked and chipped pieces that display beautifully nonetheless.  Happy Thrifting!

3 comments:

  1. i love that you allow some skip days. that shows great trust and a wonderful relationship.

    your finds are lovely and your blog is, too!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chocolate pot is gorgeous. What a fabulous find.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a steal on your coffee pot and cups! GORGEOUS!! Elyse sent me over and I am glad she did. I LOVE your blog! So pretty.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete