Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Mother's Day Surprise

I went to visit my friend today.  She is the nicest lady I have ever met.  She gave roses to all her customers today for Mother's Day.  So not only did I get a beautiful rose, but she surprised me with something I have been wanting for years.  Aren't they adorable?  I couldn't wait to share them.  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful friend and to be able to share it with all of you.  Happy Mother's Day! ;)

8 comments:

  1. these are SOOOO sweet!!!!
    what a blessing :)
    i just got a little vintage blue bird salt shaker!! the tip of the wing is broken though
    :( but for $1 i couldnt pass it up!!
    Happy Mothers day my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Too cute for words! Happy Mother's day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky girl! They are adorable!

    Happy Mother's Day Bethany!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, those are some cuties. :) Happy Momma's day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the birds. the colors are beautiful. what a wonderful gift. enjoy :)
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello new friend! I love your pretty new bluebirds! Your blog is oh so dreamy. Please stop by and say hi I am new too!
    Hugs,
    OLivia

    ReplyDelete