Friday, July 23, 2010

♥ Bluebird Giveaway! ♥

To thank you all for being so sweet, I am having a bluebird giveaway.  All you have to do is leave a comment to be entered.  The drawing will be old school out of a hat on Friday July 30th.  The winner will receive The Bluebird of Happiness book by Vicky Howard, a vintage bluebird postcard, a vintage bluebird button card from 1923 and a sweet hankie. 
♥ Thank you for all your kindness and for taking time to visit. ♥
Have a wonderful week!

15 comments:

  1. ohhh please enter me!!! this giveaway is too precious to miss!!
    xoxo
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful bluebird treasures! Thank you for your generous giveaway.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart you are to have this awesome bluebird giveaway!!
    Thank you so much. The button card is awesome.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bethany! This is such a precious giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity to win. Thank you for visiting me today and for the lovely birthday wishes. Have a nice weekend! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful give away. Thank you for the chance to win! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely giveaway.....have a great w/e...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet things! Looking forward to July 30th....

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thank you so much! Have a blessed day!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely giveaway!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - my parents have renamed my home the Bluebird hotel (they take care of my pups when I am gone) and I love bluebirds. Cheers, stephig13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh girl you know how I love bluebirds....please include me in!
    xoxo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog, how lovely, I just became a follower too. I love blue birds so I just adore your blog, so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful giveaway, have enjoyed browsing through your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet of you to have a give-away. I definitely have a thing for bluebirds. Your blog is darling, I just joined as your newest follower.

    Have a lovely weekend
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh please enter me!! The bluebird of Happiness would be most welcome at my house!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete