Sunday, July 11, 2010

Friendship Motto

My Mother-in-law passed this vintage friendship motto on to me after having it for years.  She knows how much I love these kinds of treasures.   The words are always so clever and the images are full of charm.
I wanted to share it with you lovely ladies.  Thank you for stopping by and  taking the time to leave your kind words.  You make the world a happier place. ♥

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, and all wonderful vintage mottos! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such kind words. it was very nice of your mother-in-love to give you that special treasure.
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I share your love of the old-fashioned vintage mottos - there is something so endearing about them.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely words. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. This one is extra special. Like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this! It is so sweeeeet.....
    Thanks for stopping by the Junction!
    xoxo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete