Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope you all are having a fun & safe holiday weekend! 
Do you have any fun plans?  I am working, but it's okay because I get holiday pay;)  I'm sure my hubby will have something yummy ready to eat when I get home and I got some sparklers for the kids.

8 comments:

  1. O I love your Blog...that tent/fairytale tent you made for your daughter....how lucky she is to have such a creative spirited mom!:D Back in the day, I use to do things like this for my daughter...cherish your memories , they are the best times of your life...
    It is So Nice to Meet you! Thanx for stoping by my blog to say Hi...I hope we will talk again...I'll come by again to see what magical thing you have come up with :D

    Smiles,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    I hope that despite having to work you had a good time over that weekend.
    Lovely blog!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog is a little sweet piece of heaven ~ so glad I visited you today ~ blessings!
    ~ Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the pretty embroidered towel you made on Beehive Cottage and came over to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sweet Bethany!

    I LOVE the darling tea towel you made me of my little trailer! I posted about it!

    Love,
    Maryjane
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read about you on The Beehive Cottage's blog and wanted to drop by visit and to say what a Blessing you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of the girl all dressed up for the Fourth of July celebration. I love the Play Day pictures of your sweet daughter. What a great post! :-)

    Much love to you,
    Aunt Collette

    ReplyDelete
  8. just popped over from maryjane's. how sweet of you to embroider that gift for her. she's so loved. :)

    happy weekend

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete