Friday, April 30, 2010

Yummy May Day Treat

My kids love these!  They are so easy and fun too!  You can use packaged rice crispy treats or homemade.  All you need is some popsicle sticks, chocolate chips to melt and some fun sprinkles.  Happy May Day!


17 comments:

  1. OMG these look freakin AWESOME!! I love those pastel sprinkles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the kewpie at da bottom of the page too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea and so cute, too!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only kids like it - I'd like it, too! Elyse sent me over to your lovely blog and I'm so glad I came. I've become a follower.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I want one! {your blog is adorable!}

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bethany!
    Your blog is simply adorable! Elyse sent me, and I'm glad I followed her advise. I've become a follower and will be back!
    Hugs, Debi

    ps. your rice krispy treats look positively yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So yummy and sooooo sweet! Pretty picture! Must make some for the grandchildren!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are going to have 100 followers before you know having Elyse as a friend!! She is right your blog is precious! I love the chocolate pot and cups you found and, my, what a deal you got on those!!!

    Welcome to blog land!

    Happy Mother's day too!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S.

    Bethany, I noticed you craft/sew! Do you have a Etsy shop? Your coasters are so cute!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at what Elyse has started!LOL. She sent the whole gang. Well sweetie here is your official "Welcome to Blogland"! your blog is very sweet. I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my! death by rice crispy treat in lush chocolate. i L O V E it! im now a follower so i will be back to visit again and again :)
    blessings.
    aimee

    ReplyDelete
  12. hooray for new visitors!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now my oldest daughter loved rice crispy treats, and I never thought of making them up like this! Of course she's 35 now, so she can make her own! Elyse sent me to say hi, pleased to meet ya!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bethany,
    Elyse sent me over and I became a follower. Any friend of hers is a friend of mine is how I see it! Stop by and visit me and I will be back to visit you for sure! Such cute graphics on your header and I love your ideas!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments! I am making these tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been chosen for a proper welcome at my blog! I've got Welcome Wagon Friday up a little early because I have the go junking fever today and wanted to have things in proper order before I head out to the country with my camera. Welcome to the Land Of Blog!
    Brenda http://cozylittlehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome!! I came from brenda's cozy little house.That looks so good. I am also a thrifter, and garage sale addict...Kathy

    ReplyDelete